Sheridans 8th Annual Irish Food Festival
We are celebrating the best of Irish food with the biggest and best Irish food festival yet
Sunday 28th May 2017, Co. Meath
Sheridans Cheesemongers will host its eighth Irish food festival on Sunday 28th May, from 10am to 6pm, at our Virginia Road Station Headquarters in Co. Meath.
We will be bringing together great Irish food producers and our customers for a big family day out.
We will have over 100 of Irelands greatest food producers as well as workshops and family entertainment, as thousands of visitors descend on the small townsland of Pottlereagh in North Co Meath which have made our home since 2007.
Our Festival has become one of the biggest days in the Iirsh Food calender. We try to make the day really special by having a great variety of genuine Irish food producers from across the country.
The atmosphere is relaxed with live music, lots of kids fun, workshops and of cource the most incredible display of Irish food you will ever see.
If you are a food producer looking to have a stand, please fill out our application form here.
The festival includes:
- Sheridans own marquee –showcasing our own products which we have developed in partnership with Irish food producers.
- One-hundred food stalls – buy and sample products, meet the producers. With everything from farmhouse cheeses to home-baked desserts, wild food preserves to locally milled flour, to butchers, meat curers and cider-makers.
- Boyne Valley Food Series Marquee – Our local food producers will be coming together to showcase the great food that the Boyne Valley has to offer.
- Burren Food on Tour – we will have a special area for the food producers of the Burren who travelling on mass to take part in the Festival.
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner on site with hot and prepared food offerings; including rare breed pig sausages, curries, barbeque grill, crepes and more.
- Free children’s entertainment, live jazz music and traditional fair games.
- Farm animal zone, where children get to meet and learn about farm animals with Agri Aware Mobile Farm and Maperath Farm.
- Foraging walks
- Kids Workshops
Have a look at how our 2015 Food Festival went.
Video Courtesy of our very own Darryl Murphy.
The festival formes part of the Boyne Valley Food Series, a calendar of 45 events and festivals spanning May to September arranged by 50 food businesses in the Boyne Valley region.
For more information on the Boyne Valley Food Series click here