- 200g Pudding (we used Jack McCarthy’s Pudding – which was served to Queen Elizabeth on her recent visit to Dublin)
- 2 x Apples (cored and sliced roughly)
- 150ml Cream
- 50ml Whiskey or brandy
- In a hot Pan, sear the black pudding slices and ensure the pudding is warmed through.
- Set aside on a serving plate to rest.
- Meanwhile in the same pan, fry the apples on a high heat until slightly browned on the outside (approx 2 mins).
- Place the apples over the pudding and again in the same pan, add the cream and the whisky.
- Reduce over a medium heat until thickened a little – pour over the pudding and apples and serve.