- 200g mixed lettuce
- 150g Crozier blue cheese, crumbled at room temperature.
- Handful of roughly chopped hazelnuts. You could use a variety of nuts
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon rapeseed oil, or you could use lemon juice and oil
- In a medium bowl, toss together the mixed lettuce, cheese and hazelnuts. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar and oil. Pour over the salad mixture and toss well.
Serve alone as a starter or as light supper with crusty bread.