- 400g fillet tail/aged rump/sirloin lightly batted out and sliced
- 1 Medium Onion – Sliced
- 1 Tblsp Red Onion Marmalade
- 100g Irish Blue cheese (Goats cheese also works here)
- 4 large flat mushrooms
- 2 generous handfuls baby spinach / chard
- Knob butter
- In a hot pan lightly sauté beef and onion for about 2 minutes, then stir in the onion marmalade.
- Lightly grill the mushrooms, closed side up, under a hot grill until it begins to soften (Approx 1 min).
- Spoon beef and onion mix into the grilled mushrooms, crumble blue cheese on top of beef and put under a hot grill for a further 1 – 2 mins until soft.
- Wilt spinach in a pan (use the same pan as for onion an beef) with a little butter (10 – 30 seconds) season. Place on top of the mushrooms and beef and serve.