Sheridans Cheesemongers will host it’s 9th Irish food festival on Sunday 27th May, from 10am-6pm, at our Virginia Road Station Headquarters in Co. Meath.
The Sheridans Irish Food Festival began with just a few Irish food producers in 2009 and has grown exponentially; each year is bigger than the last with regional producers, farmers, bakers and more selling their products to visitors from around Ireland. The collection of Irish food is unparalleled, from award-winning cheeses, to local and organic fresh fruits and vegetables, heritage meats/charcuterie, and artisan breads, preserves, wine, beer and more. Located in our Virginia Road Headquarters in Co.Meath, the atmosphere is relaxed; visitors shop and chat with producers; watch live music and demonstrations; family fun and activities; and visitors of all shapes and sizes enjoy the greatest display of Irish food and community.
Entry €5, children free
Free parking, free children’s entertainment & workshops
Stay tuned for Sheridans Irish Food Festival news on Facebook
The festival includes:
- Sheridans marquee –showcasing our own products which we have developed in partnership with Irish food producers.
- One-hundred food stalls – buy and sample products, meet the producers. With everything from farmhouse cheeses to home-baked desserts, wild food preserves to locally milled flour, to butchers, meat curers and cider-makers.
- Boyne Valley Food Series Marquee – Our local food producers will be coming together to showcase the great food that the Boyne Valley has to offer.
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner on site with hot and prepared food offerings; including rare breed pig sausages, curries, barbeque grill, crepes and more.
- Free children’s entertainment, live jazz music and traditional fair games.
- Kids Workshops – We will be running Kids Workshops with food producers. Places are limited, please arrive 10 minutes prior to workshop commencing. Stay tuned for the workshop schedule…
The festival formes part of the Boyne Valley Food Series, a calendar of 45 events and festivals spanning May to September arranged by 50 food businesses in the Boyne Valley region.
For more information on the Boyne Valley Food Series click here
Sheridans Irish Food Festival past producers include:
Achill Island Sea Salt, Aran Islands Goats Cheese, Argentino Grill, Armelle’s Kitchen, Bakealicious, Ballymaloe Foods, Barry John Gourmet Sausages, Bia Ganbreise Teo., Big Hand Brewing Company Ltd, Big Red Kitchen, Bluebell Falls Ltd, Bowl a Granola, Boyne Brewhouse, Boyne Valley Farmhouse Cheese, Bru Brewery, Burren Smokehouse, Burren Kitchen Garden, Burkes Farm Ice Cream, Cabots Foods of Westport Ltd, Cashel Irish Farmhouse Cheese, Caiste Milis, Ceile, Charlene’s Wholesome Pantry, Cockagee, Coole Swan, Coolea Farmhouse Cheese, Corlegggy Cheeses, Cratloe Hills Sheeps Cheese, Crawford’s Farm, Crepes in the City, Daisy Cottage Farm, De -Lish Donuts, Delish Melish, Derg Farmhouse Cheese, Dinky Donuts, Dunany Flour Organic, Durrus Farmhouse Cheese, Fia Choille Teo, Fiona’s Nutterly Nutritious, Fitzpatrick’s Gourmet Ketchup, Floods Butchers, Gaelic Escargot, Gibney’s Garden Preserves, Grain Lane Foods Ltd, Green Saffron Spices, Harmony Vale Produce, Harvest Moon Foods Ltd, Highbank Orchards, Hilda’s Homemades, Hyland Brewing Company, Jack Cody’s Brewery, Kearns Foods Limited, Keogh’s Farm, Kilbeggan Handmade Chocolate Ltd, Killeen Farmhouse Cheese, Killyconny House Preserves, Kimchimera, Lisnamulligan Farm Produce, Linnalla Icecream, Llewellyn’s Orchard, Long Lane Pantry, Lough Owel Organic Farm, Loving Salads, Lubdub Foods Limited, Maoil Rua Chemical-free Farm, Mary-Ellen’s Meadow, McCarthy Butchers, Mella’s Fudge, Mick the Knife, Mikes Fancy Cheese, Moran’s Megajam Ltd, Naturally Cordial, Newgrange Gold, O’Clerigh Brewing Company, Once upon a Thai, On the Pig’s Back, O’Reilly Nurseries, Organic Herb Company, Regale Biscuit Company Ltd., Rogan’s Smokehouse, Rosie’s Home Bakes, Ryans Farm, Sabanero Cheese, Sally’s Homemade Bakes ‘N’ Cakes, San Pasqual Sweets and Pastries, St Tola Goat’s Cheese, Sunflower Knits, Take the Cake, The Apple Farm of Tipperary, The Foods of Athenry, The Little Milk Company, The Proper Chocolate Company, The Sizzling Chilli, The Snacktastic Food Company, The Wooded Pig, Tullyard Farm, Urban Indian, Velvet Cloud, Vintage Flair, What’s for Pudding?, Wild about, Wild Irish Foragers, Wild Liquers Ltd, Wilkies Chocolate